Makes me feel sick!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacey

Reaction score
Hey :)
I don't know how you girls would handle this but I find it gross and it disgusts me!
I have this man that comes in for massage he is middle aged, fat and hairy and whenever I massage him
He makes funny noises and it creeps me out like he is getting some sort of weird pleasure out of it and when I am done I have all of his hair in between my fingers and it makes me want to throw up! Help me xxx

Yuk

when i have to do horrible things in this job i just think of the money.

Hey :)
I don't know how you girls would handle this but I find it gross and it disgusts me!
I have this man that comes in for massage he is middle aged, fat and hairy and whenever I massage him
He makes funny noises and it creeps me out like he is getting some sort of weird pleasure out of it and when I am done I have all of his hair in between my fingers and it makes me want to throw up! Help me xxx

He might be making noises because you are doing a good job, sometimes these noises are involuntary - especially if you touch an area of stress and fatigue.

He is what he is though, fat and hairy! He may want to look like Brad Pitt but what can he do eh?!

Change your mind set.

Accept him as a good client who books regularly, pays you properly, enjoys what you do, and doesn't cause you any physical anxiety.

Ted Bundy was handsome and charming but I promise you that you would not want him lying on your couch lol.

Jacqui xx

He might be making noises because you are doing a good job, sometimes these noises are involuntary - especially if you touch an area of stress and fatigue.

He is what he is though, fat and hairy! He may want to look like Brad Pitt but what can he do eh?!

Change your mind set.

Accept him as a good client who books regularly, pays you properly, enjoys what you do, and doesn't cause you any physical anxiety.

Ted Bundy was handsome and charming but I promise you that you would not want him lying on your couch lol.

Jacqui xx
Haha thanks Jacqui yeah I suppose you are right. Thanks for the advice xxx

I agree with Jacqui....I have a female client who ten minutes into the massage starts to snore and snuffle, but so loud, the first time she did it I jumped a mile!!!! I have had massages before where I am in that not quite asleep not quite awake state and know I have been snoring!! As for the hair, just up sell and see if he wants to come back for some waxing ; ) xxxxxx

I agree with Jacqui....I have a female client who ten minutes into the massage starts to snore and snuffle, but so loud, the first time she did it I jumped a mile!!!! I have had massages before where I am in that not quite asleep not quite awake state and know I have been snoring!! As for the hair, just up sell and see if he wants to come back for some waxing ; ) xxxxxx
Haha lol yeah, but its not a snore it's like a sexual kind of noise and he only done it when I was massaging his belly and legs I was just a bit grossed out xxx

have you ever seen the episode of friends when phoebe massages monica?
phoebe massage 2 - YouTube

sorry this just reminded me of that and made me giggle. i think you've got to be happy in life and if your not comfortable then dont do it, but if you wish to carry on massaging him then maybe play some tribal music with noises in it so it kind of blends in, or if you play music already turn it up, have a dark towel next to you and keep wiping one hand at a time so you dont get such a clog up of hair between your fingers? and like said above, the biggy... think of the money! think of what you can buy with the money... that always helped me when i worked in a shop :D

Lol I suppose so :) thanks for all your advice and help girlys xxx

I think sometimes we have clients that do not appeal to us and it is your right not to accept them if you feel uncomfortable. If you dread him coming in and doing the treatment I would not do it. Only you can assess if he is genuine or not so go with your instincts.

Latest posts

Back