Makeup brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use NYX and love it. As a professional you get 25% off, I mainly retail this range.
But I also have a mixture in my kit... Mainly NYX but also Laura mercier (the make brushes alone are amazing), MAC, Lancôme and Estée Lauder.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I don't have a junk mail folder as its a personalized email that comes with my website (I forget the technical wording for that! lol)

Maybe my email is going into their junk file? I sometimes get problems with gmail.

I'll try to message them on here, thanks :)

Hi Lyddy, did you get in touch? xxx

Ooh no I haven't yet - I'll message you now :)

I couldn't recommend Jane Iredale enough, you should definitely check out their products!

Hi there! I use and stock GloMinerals makeup it is truly amazing, it's converted me and many of my clients from Mac makeup to Glo! There's a distributor in London called wigmore medical. Even if you order some samples it's worth a try also it's all good for your skin and you can treat clients at the same time as making them look beautiful! I've also heard of Youngblood being great I haven't got round to using it myself!

I hope I've helped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
Artdeco ur products look fab :)

Is art deco a mineral range?

I never mix brands with Mii cosmetics - I can create the most amazing flawless looks using their range.

Last edited:
Mii has a 100% mineral foundations, blushers and eye shadows. Although a fairly new brand 2011 I love it as do my clients..... Just because there is no "heritage" as you say doesn't mean they aren't good!!

I have been looking at Jane.I aswell... I dont think any makeup company will send samples though which is a bit crappy. Other than that I love MAC, they give 30% off with a pro card. Thats quite good. And its a well liked brand. Can anyone tell me the pro price of Jane. I? Tks

I have been looking at Jane.I aswell... I dont think any makeup company will send samples though which is a bit crappy. Other than that I love MAC, they give 30% off with a pro card. Thats quite good. And its a well liked brand. Can anyone tell me the pro price of Jane. I? Tks

Jane I do have sample sizes so it's worth asking them if they will send you some through.
I absolutely love their makeup range, wouldn't be without it! Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I just started using Motives for my personal use and then within a week I signed up with the business and am now using only their line professionally and I love it! I am an esthetician so for me, skincare is super important and their custom made foundation is specifically customized and made for every single skin type and tone. It's actually treatment foundation. I found it really hard to match African American and Hispanic tones, and this foundation saved me! I can match any skin tone under the sun. They also recently came out with custom mineral powder foundation and I just ordered the kit, can't wait to offer this to my clients! You can check out the line here: Motives by Loren Ridinger | Motives Cosmetics

If you would like to order an entire professional kit, you can email me at [email protected]
And they have the best contour/highlight palettes, along with amazing pigments in eyeshadows!

Can you retail Art Deco? X

Hi

I use Oriflame and you can also be a rep so you get a discount on products. It is very good for people with sensitive skin. If you want more info let me know x :cool:

Latest posts

Back