Makeup brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranquility UK

Reaction score
I've always bought my make up brushes from beauty uk (Birmingham) but I need to get some more.. I'm looking at crown, are these any good? Also how can you tell how dense etc the brushes are!
Argh I hate buying online!!

Oops sorry wrong section, hopefully someone will come along and move it for me?! :D

I have never used Crown so can't comment really but have heard they're good.

My favourite brushes are Illamasaqua and Real Techniques. You can get RT from some Boots stores and definitely online, or from www.love-makeup.co.uk.

Illamasqua you can get online from their website and if you're an MUA you can apply for a discount with them.

I've got the badger hair brushes fom crown they are lovely and soft and brilliant for makeup!

Try sigma brushes :) or I'm not sure if they ship to the UK but make up brushes.Ie. you can also YouTube make up brush reviews and see which brushes are used by the make up gurus and the different price ranges out there. Remember they don't have to be dear to be good. I've found allot of my fave brushes I picked up in chemists for under a fiver. Couldn't live without the essence angle brush or the Rosa line 00406

Sent from my GT-I9100

The Body Shop brushes are fantastic, lovely and soft and clean excellently with anti-bac wash

Thanks everyone there's so many! I have a feeling I will be poor in a few hours!

Crown brushes are great quality, especially for the price.
I love the Illamasqua brushes and I'm just waiting for my real techniques brushes to be delivered, can't wait to play with them!

Ive got a mixture of Real Techniques, Mac, Royal and Langernickel and Bdellium.

We use some brushes and disposable tools from Victoria loves beauty x

Latest posts

Back