Makeup course recommendation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurakate

Reaction score
I want to take a vtct (or city and guilds) level three in fashion and photographic makeup. I'm not able to start one this month which means I'm looking to private training schools for a non September start.

Several private trainers have quoted me more than twice what a number of colleges charge and bearing in mind they're courses with minimal attendance I'm not prepared to pay that much (I know private schools have overheads that a college may not but I still refuse to pay more than I think something is worth).

So yeah, can anyone recommend anywhere that offers this course that doesn't charge (what I consider to be) extortionate prices? I'm willing to consider travelling for the right course.

Or I could just wait for a college course that begins in January lol! What are your thoughts?

Hi where are you from as I've just done mine at the North East make up academy and they where quite reasonably priced x

Hi where are you from as I've just done mine at the North East make up academy and they where quite reasonably priced x

Not actually from Scotland at all (I really need to change that lol!) I'm based in Manchester but totally willing to travel :)

Try the North East make up academy it's really good:) or plouise academy they are in Manchester I think :) x

Latest posts

Back