Male Brazillian Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kattyj

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am still doing my NVQ2 training but practising on family and friends and I have had an enquiry about male brazillian waxing, sorry if I sound niave but I have never heard of this?? I want to eventually do an intimate waxing course but just wondered what a male brazillian wax entails?!

Hi guys,

I am still doing my NVQ2 training but practising on family and friends and I have had an enquiry about male brazillian waxing, sorry if I sound niave but I have never heard of this?? I want to eventually do an intimate waxing course but just wondered what a male brazillian wax entails?!

All or part of the hair removed from the genitalia area, front to back! :green:

Pretty much the same as female brazillian waxing

Check out my site and read the Mens page, where you'll see the different types of Male Brazilian.

It's the:-

Butt Crack
Buttocks
Scrotum
Penis
Pubic Mound.

Basically everything from the front to the back. However, different people like different things and some leave hair where others want it removed. xxx

Hi Kim,

Thanks for your reply, I have just recently qualified in my NVQ 2 waxing course and I am getting constant requests for brazillians from men and women, I have done a few brazillians on my female friends but I do not feel 100% confident in doing them so I want to do an intimate waxing course and after reading the posts on here you seem to be the one to come to, I will check your site out and hopefully see you soon! xx

Latest posts

Back