Male client needs nail extensions and tan in Dublin this Saturday.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackieMc

Reaction score
I've received an email from a male client (new to me so I cannot vouch for him I'm afraid) who is in Dublin this week and looking for nail extensions and a spray tan this Saturday. I can't do him as I'm fully booked with training this weekend.

He was hoping to find a mobile technician to go to his hotel and he is embarrassed about going into a salon. He is hoping for the appointment to be between 4pm and 8pm.

I said I would ask here and see if there was anyone who might be able to help him. I don't think he will be persuaded to go into a salon as I gave him my friend's details advising him she was very nice and it wasn't a huge place full of gawking women but I don't think he felt comfortable with that.

My own feeling, if it was me then I would be ok going to a hotel but would have someone go with me to the room just so they knew exactly where I was and the client knew that someone else knew where I was and was waiting for me as well - doesn't hurt to be cautious with a new client. So if anyone is interested I would advise doing the same.

If anyone can fit him in this Saturday just give me shout and I'll pass his details on.

Thanks
Jackie

Latest posts

Back