Male diapers...any advice ladies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I am a prude but I am finding this topic inappropriate.

um ...just off for me first swim today....anyone know where i can get a pair of waterproof ones on the gold coast by chance :o

Aww thank you for the belly laughs with tears rolling . Oh and I would suggest the good old kiegel exercises Pregnant woman do for child birth👍

Collin, you are in the perfect place to get one of these,, a semi dry suit ( like a wetsuit with seals on the ankles and wrists, Nothing can get out. Ideal for cold winter days, when you get cold just "fill" the suit up with body temperature fluid.Added bonus, the sharks would probably steer clear of a creature that carries its own waste. LOL You will need to remove the said suit in the shower though, just to help reduce leakage issues once the seal has been broken.

Ask any Scuba Centre they are bound to tell you where to find one.

Good luck and I hope you find a solution to your little problem.

Oooh I just thought of an even better solution, get a proper Winnibago with a built in loo. Problem solved, you can stop for a little nap, make a cup of tea, have a shower and use the loo.

Collin, you are in the perfect place to get one of these,, a semi dry suit ( like a wetsuit with seals on the ankles and wrists, Nothing can get out. Ideal for cold winter days, when you get cold just "fill" the suit up with body temperature fluid.Added bonus, the sharks would probably steer clear of a creature that carries its own waste. LOL You will need to remove the said suit in the shower though, just to help reduce leakage issues once the seal has been broken.

Ask any Scuba Centre they are bound to tell you where to find one.

Good luck and I hope you find a solution to your little problem.

Oooh I just thought of an even better solution, get a proper Winnibago with a built in loo. Problem solved, you can stop for a little nap, make a cup of tea, have a shower and use the loo.

yes thats maybe so...but are they also shark proof :irked::wink2::rolleyes:

I think this particular thread has surely run its course, and resurrecting it again is like flogging a dead horse (how apt ;) )

So Time Gentlemen please......closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back