Male diapers...any advice ladies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't an empty bottle do?!?!?! :biggrin:

just relax and go with it Collin, may be quite comfortable and soft. PLUS you'll get plenty of space on the train/plane or even in restaurants. seize the day!:wink2:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Ditch the diapers
  • Carry a small dog (or at a push, small child) at all times
  • Blame the dog/child in a loud voice
Please note that the child option only works if the child can't speak.

have i stepped into the twilight zone?!?!

have i stepped into the twilight zone?!?!

LOL...better take notes missis ...cos its gonna come to us all one day
:wink2::o:lol::eek::cry:

I'm baffled:| Was this thread really serious??????

Hi with regards to your op I find disposables much better as the reusables have tendency to leak even after extensive prewashing, pampers now do an active fit up to a size 6 which seems to fit even the chunkiest monkey, as for billy conelly's incontinence pants I believe they tie at the knees & swell like a balloon thus necessitating the need for bigger trousers! & then there would be the sloshing sound as you walked, pampers active fit are quite streamline you know, hope this helps :hugs:

Hi with regards to your op I find disposables much better as the reusables have tendency to leak even after extensive prewashing, pampers now do an active fit up to a size 6 which seems to fit even the chunkiest monkey, as for billy conelly's incontinence pants I believe they tie at the knees & swell like a balloon thus necessitating the need for bigger trousers! & then there would be the sloshing sound as you walked, pampers active fit are quite streamline you know, hope this helps :hugs:

some good advice there and lateral thinking...now I fully reolise the potential of this site :wink2::eek::lol::lol:

any chance of a link to the pampers active fit as sounds very tempting :wink2:

Sorry to have such at laugh at your expense, Collin...but I'm having SUCH AT LAUGH AT YOUR EXPENSE! LMFAO

Don't know how to do a link col but have a couple of money off vouchers if you'd like them :hugs from afar incase you leak: pmsl

Sorry to have such at laugh at your expense, Collin...but I'm having SUCH AT LAUGH AT YOUR EXPENSE! LMFAO

:irked::smack::lol::lol::Grope::Love:

Don't know how to do a link col but have a couple of money off vouchers if you'd like them :hugs from afar incase you leak: pmsl

ive PM'd you me addy :wink2:

:irked::smack::lol::lol::Grope::Love:

Collin, I'll be 50 in a couple of months, we may need to compare notes and exchange coupons. :wink2:

PS: You have a cute ass.

Hahaha what a fab topic today ;)

I think there is altogether too light-hearted a tone to this thread and I will ask you all to think more carefully before you post.
Has the OP considered, for example, the impact on the environment of disposable diapers? Surely it would be better for the sake of the world to use re-usables?
I, for one, have no wish to look out of my window and see yet another mountain of used male diapers!
Think before you tink!

Hi I'm sure you are right but I am environmentally friendly in every other way & considering the way reusable nappies let all contents leak the increased amount of washing would be potentially more harmful if you consider how many changes the average man may need in a day! ie laundry costs, & also consider the poor person doing the washing! We all no baby nappies are bad but men's !! I dread to think, have you seen the state their pants get into, enough said I think x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back