Male & female intimate waxing courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinxy

Reaction score
Hi Gang - this might be a question for Kim and Andy but thought I'd throw it out there :)
when I get some more experience under my belt I'd love to do male and female intimate waxing - I'm not phased by the whole bits thing etc and I can't think of anyone near me who does it so seems like a great direction to me... But are there any courses that cover both male AND female intimate waxing? Most I've seen seem to be one or the other? And at £250 a pop it's not something I can just jump into without considering everything :)

Thank you!!

I dont believe there are courses that cover both; but maybe contact them and see what they suggest. Or decide which is likely to be your main market and do the training in that area first and then do the other a bit later. With training I firmly believe that its a good investment and you get what you pay for... Good training sets you apart from the competition....

Jack

Thank you Jack :) I strongly suspect that Male waxing will be a major thing for me - there are so many places that do waxing but stipulate "No Men"... I have no problem with bits lol so it really doesn't worry me (other than hurting them obviously!) - I'm sure there are probably plenty of places that will do the intimate ladies waxing though... I don't want to NOT do it as I know several people who would like that done too... *sigh* decisions! lol

I don't know of any courses that do both but intimate waxing is v profitable so you would get your money back quite quickly and easily. You could probably drive to Basingstoke in under an hour for Andy as well so relatively painless.

Thank you Jack :) I strongly suspect that Male waxing will be a major thing for me - there are so many places that do waxing but stipulate "No Men"... I have no problem with bits lol so it really doesn't worry me (other than hurting them obviously!) - I'm sure there are probably plenty of places that will do the intimate ladies waxing though... I don't want to NOT do it as I know several people who would like that done too... *sigh* decisions! lol
Male waxing is a very lucrative business and many male clients seek out therapists that welcome them, properly trained and use the best techniques products. Also if you can offer proper aftercare advice and that can either retail some good post wax products or recommend some products they should use. I agree that offering both will ultimately be best as you will be able to gain partners/husbands wives etc as clients..
Good luck Jack

Hiya! Finding a course that covers both is a bit like a course covering becoming an electrician and a plumber. They are so far removed from each other.

You could do them on the same day with me but that would have to be arranged privately between us.

Good training is worth every penny and you'll earn your money back in a day once you've mastered it.

Latest posts

Back