Male treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki201

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I would like to start offering more male treatments. Do any of you do this and can you recommend some good ways of wording it on a treatment list to make it sound more masculine? Along the lines of hand grooming instead of manicure etc?
Many thanks,
Nicola

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Geeks,

I would like to start offering more make treatments. Do any of you do this and can you recommend some good ways of wording it on a treatment list to make it sound more masculine? Along the lines of hand grooming instead of manicure etc?
Many thanks,
Nicola

Make treatments?.. Assuming damn autocorrect fluffed that one up for you lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha MALE treatments 😳 oooops!

'Executive grooming' or something along those lines? I really think that male mani/pedis are on the rise in a massive way, I work in Central London and do quite a few male nail treatments x

I hate the term 'executive' for male treatments.

If a guy wants a manicure he'll book a manicure, if he wants a facial he'll book a facial.

Describe them more on the benefits and what they will help with rather then the lovely smells and floaty stuff. Guys want results.

Check out some of the upcoming shows as they have seminars on marketing to guys.

I agree with fozzyo. I only have a handful of male clients but they are working class and would feel put off by the word 'executive' perhaps feeling they didn't fit the bill!

As said above - I don't describe how I'm going to do the procedure for men - I say the results will be x,y and x - outcome focused! :green:

I just have a regular price list with all our treatments listed and at the front it says we welcome ladies and gents.

I often get ladies calling for their partners asking what men have done. I tell them that they have all sorts done but what does he like. I will often suggest a facial, reflexology or a face, head, back and shoulders massage as a first treatment as they are all super relaxing but they don't have to take too many clothes off so a bit less alarming if it's their first time with us.

Interestingly, I also find the women often request that we don't bother too much with those twinkly lights and the smelly oils. By the time the chap comes for his treatment I've forgotten all that and they have smelly oils and twinkly lights and they love it!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back