manchester geeks, help with MEN arena please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky's nails

Reaction score
hi geeky friends, as part of toms dads day present ive booked for us to go and see ricky gervais at the MEN, but we're gonna be bit pushed for time on fri night, getting kids from school, getting them to me mums in liverpool then getting into manchester, so i need some ideas of where to park, fairly close if possible and open till about 11ish, any ideas, tom said he usually uses arndale, but thinks it closes at 6pm

thanks in advance

oh and incase we get chance, anywhere to grab snack from, sandwich, toastie, chips or something?

xxxx

The MEN arena have their own carpark but it fills quickly.

Arndale is the carpark for the Printworks and is open all night. If you park there there are restaurants, etc in the Printworks.

There are loads of restaurants as you walk to the MEN.

Alternatively you can get burgers, etc just outside the entrance doors to the MEN.

Manchester Evening News Arena Arena Guide | NCP Parking & Shudehill Interchange

thank you so much vicki, will opt for arndale then prob xxxxx

or get the train from liverpool to victoria, MEN is just round the corner

train wots one of them rofl

sorry to be a snob , but i wouldnt go by public transport anymore, had to many bad experiences a few years ago when i didnt have a car, put me off 4 life lolol

thanks anyway
xxxx

hi geeky friends, as part of toms dads day present ive booked for us to go and see ricky gervais at the MEN, but we're gonna be bit pushed for time on fri night, getting kids from school, getting them to me mums in liverpool then getting into manchester, so i need some ideas of where to park, fairly close if possible and open till about 11ish, any ideas, tom said he usually uses arndale, but thinks it closes at 6pm

thanks in advance

oh and incase we get chance, anywhere to grab snack from, sandwich, toastie, chips or something?

xxxx

Dont park in the arena its self there is a car park directly opposite, its 6.00 but they have loads of room, and if they get full they direct you to another one both just over the road,

dont worry there is loads of parking, you see people directing you in to car parks on the main drag on the way in,

thanks so much, makes me feel much more relaxed, i actually dont want to go now, feeling very self concious and worried about claustrophobia kicking in etc lol, so am worrying about everything, at least thats one less thing to think about

appreciate the help guys xxx

Latest posts

Back