Mani pedi course which one ? Does Creative do these?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VICKYBROOKES

Reaction score
hi nail geeks ! im new to this forum as i usually use skin geek !!!! ive done quite a few courses now and also some nvq beauty units the only things i havnt done are mani and pedi . I intend on working for myself next year and want to work from home . Im currently just deciding on what mani and pedi course to do , wether to do the nvq units at a fast track school or go with another company . what do u recommend ? i have heard alot of great things about creative and just wondered if they offer mani and pedi courses>? the other alternative i have is waiting till next march and going to my local college for 20 weeks part time to do a vtct level 2 cert in nail treatments . i was hoping to start something before then tho really . Its so hard to pick from all the courses around at the mo .!!!! thanks in advance geeks !

Hi, if I were you I'd get in touch with sweetsquared and ask for info on their manicure and pedicure courses. They are extremely helpful and quick at posting info out and there's sure to be an academy within a decent travelling distance to you. Good luck with whatever route you choose to take :hug:

Education at The Creative Academy

A while ago another 'skin geek' asked this question. I invited her to come and experience the Creative Spa mani and pedi experience in my home salon.

She was blown away by them and did the course within the month and sold them time and time again.

You'ld be welcome if you would like to try them out:)

If you buy the Creative spa mani and pedi kits the training is included. They are lovely products, great scents and so lush to work with.

They certainly do!

Fantastic range of pedi & mani products, gorgeous smells, gorgeous results your clients will tell you about.

Ring Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060 - and check out thier website too....Education at The Creative Academy

It's a really lush training experience, totally pampering and, like everything Creative - gorgeous!

Can you tell I like it! LOL:lol:

If you buy the Creative spa mani and pedi kits the training is included. They are lovely products, great scents and so lush to work with.

Now that is something I didn't know! Thanks for the info Marion :hug:

oh sounds ace !!!!!!!!!!!!! if you buy the kit isnt it only product training u get tho ?. like when u purchase beauty products for facials etc . Im after a training certificate i can get insurance with . I have no prior nail knowlege and want a good course to teach me everything ! creative sound ace i can tell u geeks love it ! will def give them a ring !!!thanks !!!!!

just phoned them and they r now sending me all the info i need , thanks for the links geeks . we post the info on here once i rcieve it incase anyone else needs this info in the future!

Good luck with it Vicky - from my experience you won't wait long for info coming through :)

Latest posts

Back