Mani/Pedi Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyED

Reaction score
Hello all,

This is my first post to please be gentle!! I'm NVQ Level 2 qualified and am just starting up my mobile business and am trying to deciede which products to use for my manicures and pedicures. I like the look of CND or OPI but I havn't had training in either of these. I'm not doing extentions just treatments for natural nails.

Any help would be much appriecated! :)

Have a look at Pure Fiji and Cuccio , they are both lovely x:hug:

Hello all,

This is my first post to please be gentle!! I'm NVQ Level 2 qualified and am just starting up my mobile business and am trying to deciede which products to use for my manicures and pedicures. I like the look of CND or OPI but I havn't had training in either of these. I'm not doing extentions just treatments for natural nails.

Any help would be much appriecated! :)

Well, both are well known brands at the top end and both have been discussed and compared here on the site. More than several times. If you do a serch for OPI and CND then you will find loads of feedback.

To my mind there is no comparison and it is CND all the way for me both for the quality of the ingredients in the mani and pedi lines (of which there are 4 to choose from).

why not look on Welcome - Sweet Squared or even CND - Creative Nail Design, Professional Nail, Hand and Foot Beauty Products - Artificial Acrylic Nails and Brisa Gel. and register and watch the gorgeous videos of how to perfom the different services.

I would say both pure fiji and jessica are both really nice products!! i always find clients comment on how nice the products are particularly with PF as they can choose which fragrance they prefer to be used for the massage which i think they find nice!Plus i find it retails really well to not only for themselves but also for presents when they see they packaging! Jessica also offer really nice polishes with a huge range of colours so there are always plenty to choose from each time you stock up!!

xx

I use Pure Fiji tooo!!! Great Products!!!

I've recently converted to the CND mani/pedi lines and they are fabulous. They also do the Scentsations range which are just gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back