Mani Q colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxsarahj25xx

Reaction score
Hii
Just wondering who uses the mani q colours? It seems everyone on here is shellac/ gelish mad! As mani q is 100% gel, my logic is tht it would wear better than a power polish? Just to clarify im not yet trained in gel or power polishes of any kind, just looking into different products etc. Ive read alot on here about what you lot think about shellac etc but no one ever seems to mention young nails! Anyones experiences and opinions on their products would be appreciated! 1 Last question.... Is anyone else in love with greg who does all the young nails vids or is that just me!? Haha xx

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Hi I have had my Mani Q colours for a week now and I love them so much!! Best thing I have invested in so far. I have never used Young Nails stuff before this and I am so impressed with it I am thinking of doing some courses with them and trying their other products too. I also ordered the Lomasi mani/pedi kit and that also is just lush!

I totally agree they dont get mentioned very much at all i am always searching for threads on them. they should get mentioned more as they are fab they have won so many awards too for their fabness xxx

PS. Not sure about the Greg thing.... think its just you haha xxx

I have been using the ManiQ Colours since they first came out and they are fabulous. I have used others but have settled with ManiQ.

Greg is fab too!:wink2:

Hi, haven't invested in ManiQ yet but I do spend many an evening just watching him on youtube...sigh!!!!!

Just got maniQ last month and it's a fab product my clients love it:) recently changed from Nsi 2 young nails l&p best thing I ever did.

I have used ManiQ from it first came out too and i love it, so do my clients! Wouldnt change it! Also use their synergy gel, l&p and their glitters are the best!!! Love them all! Ooh n greg is the best... Could watch those videos all day!

I use youngs l&p, Lomasi and ManiQ... The products are wonderful and so is the customer service! Also the training and knowledge is second to none.... As for Greg ;-) xx

Maybe I am the only one not in love with Greg then hahaha! His tutorials are amazing though!! xxx

I use ManiQ,Bio Sculpture, Gelicure & Gelish.

They are all great.

Gelicure comes in at a slightly better price & they have 3 for 2 at the end of April & don't sell to the public.

I have also used the gel polishes over a Bio Sculpture base when I have needed to extend the nail or needed that extra strength that the Bio Sculpture cater for.

Have been considering trying their l+p for a while, still trainin n gettin to grips with it all, nsi does not work for me at all! Do any of you use the led lamp with your mani q or just a standard uv? Led is obv quicker but once the bulbs go you cant replace them? Or am i mis informed? xx

Am just about to book in for a conversion course for L&P with Young Nails and cannot wait. Their customer service so far has been exceptional.

It's not just you, I have a weird crush on Greg too. He is so passionate about the industry and his products. He is infectious!

ordered some mani q today cant wait to try it used gelish that was ok an gelac was awful xx

if i do extensions with ibd gel - can i put mani q colour on the top????

Id imagine so, once its cured i dont think it counts as mixing systems, best bet would be contacting young nails for a definate answer

Latest posts

Back