Manicure across couch PROBLEM

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ammej85

Reaction score
Ok just when i think 'oh ok so the room im about to rent is tiny so i will go back to doing mani's across the couch' i discover that my couch is one with all the elastic ropes under so restricts how far you can sit under it!

I have another at my fella's and i thought it didn't have all that under it but he says it has, plus the backrest gets stuck when trying to get it back down and you have to use a pen etc.

GRRRR now what???!!! NIGHTMARE! x

maybe you could have your client sit back on the couch and you could raise your chair up and have your trolley beside you
or
depending on the trolley, could you get another chair and work across the trolley

You could get one of those small wooden fold away tables (if you understand what I mean!) you and your client can sit opposite it and if you put it next to your couch you could put your products on the couch x

If im doing a pamper party I dont take my table and couch so I do manicures across the couch. Mine has the ropes underneath and although it does restrict how far under you can put your legs, it has never posed as a problem.
x

I do my manicures with the client sitting up on the couch, with a lap tray (pretty of course) and i sit beside them on my chair and work that way.

It sounds a bit awkward, but it was the way we did it in a previous salon with very little room.

It works well if someone is having a mani/pedi too as they don't have to move x

Latest posts

Back