manicure and pedicures with creative products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna-louise

Reaction score
sorry to bother you all again, but do you have to do a conversion course to use the above products. The reason I`m asking is that my friend who is an alternative therapist would like to try the products and if so can we go together as she is quite shy and would`nt want to go on her own (i would like to do the l&p conversion). I have told her about this site so she is going to take a look but I don`t think she will register that is how shy she is even though I told her nobody will bite. Anyway she will probably see this thread and go mad at me but hey what are friends for!

thanx

donna-louise

Hiya

No you don't have to do the conversion course to use the Spa Mani/Pedi products.........however, when you buy the professional kits the training is thrown in free..........well worth it financially, but also it teaches you how to use them properly.

hth
Adele

Hiya

As Adele says the training is free when you purchase the kit, I personally would recommend doing the training as it shows you how to get the best results with each product.
Plus the training is fun and a real girlie day!!

HTH

You could bring your friend as a model for the class. That way she can experience first hand a wonderful SpaManicure and SpaPedicure. She would not get a certificate unless she also took part in the hands on, but she will get everything else and if she is a qualified therapist then she can purchase the products too.

I'm doing the spa manicure on the 29 Oct, a xmas pressie from my husband and mum.

Do i need a model on the day or do we just usually pair up??? :confused:

You usually just pair up, so you get the benefit of learning about the products and how to use them and also get the benefit of having the treatment.

David

Anyone doing the Spa mani and pedi training on Monday 27th Sept at Milton Keynes? If so I shall see you there!

Hi there...just a quesyion about the training - I'm interested in offering the Creative Spa Mans and Peds at my salon and the free training sounds great - dependig on where it actually takes place - do they do any training up in the north west as it would be difficult for me to get down to somewhere like Milton Keynes....

Hi Tisha,

Yes you can do training in Worsley, Manchester. And I know this coz I have just booked mine :) The next courses are 29th October or 19th November. Maybe see you there :)

HTH
Jo xx

Do-it-all Deb said:
Anyone doing the Spa mani and pedi training on Monday 27th Sept at Milton Keynes? If so I shall see you there!
Me me me me!!

Hey Deb,

Want to pair up and work on each other???

Hi Jo....Worsley would be quite good for me...I am seriously thinking about it now....but does anyone one know off-the-top-of-your-head how much the professional Spa Mani & Pedi kits are? I would like to offer these treatments in my salon but it all depends on cost....anyone know the prices???

T xx

Tisha said:
Hi Jo....Worsley would be quite good for me...I am seriously thinking about it now....but does anyone one know off-the-top-of-your-head how much the professional Spa Mani & Pedi kits are? I would like to offer these treatments in my salon but it all depends on cost....anyone know the prices???

T xx
Tisha

I've just pm'd you with the costs

HTH

Tisha said:

T xx
Just to let you know ... you can perform about 600.00 pounds worth of pedicures from the SpaPedicure kit and a similar amount of SpaManicures from the other kit. VERY cost effective treatments for the cost of the kits.

Got the PM - thanks Taz....and thanks Geeg for that info too....I'm convinced...next step is to convince my husband that this money is worth spending....wish me luck!!

HI again....this is probably a REALLY silly question but I'll ask it anyway as i need to know....can someone tell me who to call if I want to book onto the SpaMan & Ped course...and if I want to buy some products. I'm not CND trained but I think I read before somewhere that you don't have to be CND trained to buy the CND varnishes and scentsation....

Thanks in advance....
t Xx

Tisha said:
HI again....this is probably a REALLY silly question but I'll ask it anyway as i need to know....can someone tell me who to call if I want to book onto the SpaMan & Ped course...and if I want to buy some products. I'm not CND trained but I think I read before somewhere that you don't have to be CND trained to buy the CND varnishes and scentsation....

Thanks in advance....
t Xx
Phone Designer Nails - Leeds 0113 275 5719. They will put you in touch with your local educator. As for buying varnishes and scentsations.......no problem.

Good luck
Adele

Peppercorn Nails said:
No you don't have to do the conversion course to use the Spa Mani/Pedi products.........however, when you buy the professional kits the training is thrown in free

Bear in mind - the training is only free if the kit is bought from a OSNS....

B

Oh right....so where's OSNS? Any number for them???

There is one not far from Bolton. Ring the head office number for details of classes and directions. 0113 275 5719

Latest posts

Back