Manicure course advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loveday

Reaction score
Hello

I was hoping to do the Nails Naturally Manicure course that CND run but
I've been told that they no longer run it!! Is this true? I live in the South West so I'm not sure if this is just the case for this area.

Can anyone reccommend a manicure course?!

Many thanks

I would also be interested in this course and I live in the South West as well?? If you get anymore info and are able to find out please let me know as well.

Jo

Why not do the smart thing and ring Sweet Squared and ASK them.

I never trust what I 'hear' unless it comes from the 'horses mouth'.

The business way of doing things is to ring the supplier and ask them! It is not the smart option to listen to what others say now is it?

I heard it from one of the trainers at CND. I wasn't sure if it was just from the South West and I'm waiting to hear back from her about this - wanted to pick people's brains about it as well just in case I didn't hear back from her. I'm always triple checking what I'm told!

Just wanted to know if there were any other manicure courses that people recommend.

I heard it from one of the trainers at CND. I wasn't sure if it was just from the South West and I'm waiting to hear back from her about this - wanted to pick people's brains about it as well just in case I didn't hear back from her. I'm always triple checking what I'm told!

Just wanted to know if there were any other manicure courses that people recommend.
Yes the CND Foundation+Spa :)

Every year courses are revamped and updated .. sometimes the name of the class is changed .... doesn't mean they are not teaching the information you want. That is why it's always best to ring the girls in the office who are always completely up to date with the right information.

Latest posts

Back