Manicure course then Shellac training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma1982

Reaction score
I was hoping someone could recommend a good manicure course in the Manchester area?

And if someone could pm me costs of shellac starter kits and how many colours you get and cost of how each additional colour, just wanted to work out how much it will cost me and how soon I could book on a course with them :)

Thanks

I was hoping someone could recommend a good manicure course in the Manchester area?

And if someone could pm me costs of shellac starter kits and how many colours you get and cost of how each additional colour, just wanted to work out how much it will cost me and how soon I could book on a course with them :)

Thanks

Better still, why not call in to the Creative Nail Academy in Leigh. They have a shop there and a training school that can take care of all your needs. The owner is the beautiful Julia Moran and I know she would love to show you around. For more details of the CNA Manchester, go to Welcome - Sweet Squared and click on education. The best way to work out costs is to discuss your option with the supplier ... That's Julia, and she is a geek too!

Hi, I can highly recommend CND for your manicure course. I did my training in Leeds at S2 and bought all of my Shellac kit from the shop on the same day. As Geeg says, phone Sweet Squared and they can answer all your questions. Best of luck with your training.

Better still, why not call in to the Creative Nail Academy in Leigh. They have a shop there and a training school that can take care of all your needs. The owner is the beautiful Julia Moran and I know she would love to show you around. For more details of the CNA Manchester, go to Welcome - Sweet Squared and click on education. The best way to work out costs is to discuss your option with the supplier ... That's Julia, and she is a geek too!

Hi Emma,

Love to show you around the Manchester academy and help answer your questions.
You can message me here on SG or direct on [email protected].

Or just pop on into the academy Mon-Fri 9-5.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/230218432553/

Latest posts

Back