Manicure enhancement combo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chameleon

Reaction score
Just asking this question...

Could i do a set of gel overlays,and then perform an almond manicure?...i hope that is not a silly question,and makes sense?:lol:,as in a contra indication.My client wants a french,but after smelling and feeling the texture of the products,she fell in love with them....well who would not,lol.My client wants a french you see,but for her work she is a cleaner,so her hands are in and out of water.

This brings me too the question,do you get clients who have manicures with enhancements on?

If i could do it i would price accordingly!

Cheers:hug:

ooh yes.
in fact when you do a full prep, you are halfway through a manicure routine anyway arent you.
i just carry on with the rest after the nail enhancements are on.

ooh yes.
in fact when you do a full prep, you are halfway through a manicure routine anyway arent you.
i just carry on with the rest after the nail enhancements are on.
Thanks Susan,i thought as much,i will prep and do as much work which is not detramental,and then after the overlays are on i will carry on and do the manicure,she has very dry hands so this will be of benefit to her,i just did not want her to miss out on the french overlays,as she is such a loyal client!....

Latest posts

Back