Manicure hand soak bowl - disinfecting question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elegancenails

Reaction score
hey geeks

i am investing in the pedicure bowl with the inserts soon and some mundo disinfectant wipes for my tools so i don't have to faff around with disinfecting liquids and i can put my tools in barbicide when i get home.

but something that really bugs me is finger soak bowls and i know i could just use a mundo wipe after each person - empty bowl, rinse and wipe with mundo - but i wondered if there are any out there with inserts??? or something i could use as an insert

AND i have the finger bowl with separate finger holes and thumb hole and it totally confuses my clients (and me) and id like a normal bowl but am worried bout them being sturdy enough and clients uptipping them with their weight.

...........ALSO (sorry) how do you find the perfect water temp for hands and feet?? as i don't want the water to get cold while im filing and doing cuticles and really really don't want to burn clients

- ive winged it so far but have nightmares about burning someone

anyhelp would be great :hug:

Hi

Mundo wipes sound like your best/easiest option. There are loads and loads of different manicure bowls out there though, have a good search on here through the forum threads and you'll get loads of suggestions.

I was taught with water temperature that you should try it on your own wrist, a bit like you would a babies bottle before feeding, that way you can be sure that you won't scald anyone!

HTH x

thank you :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back