Manicure & Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatsClaws

Reaction score
I'm hoping to do a Manicure and Pedicure Course soon and was wondering who you guys qualified with.

Did any of you qualify with one company and then change your mind and train with another?

My options so far are EzFlow, CND, OPI and The Edge. I love the OPI polishes and I'm a qualified Nail Tech with EzFlow but I quite fancy doing Mani & Pedi with a different company.

I really don't want to rush in to the wrong decision but I am starting self employed in a hair salon on Monday and they have put Manicure and Pedicure on my price list so I really need to get my finger out and choose somewhere asap.

Any advice would be Fab

xxxx

Last edited:
Creative do the course free if you buy the two kits. The products are really lovely. xx

I'm using Jessica at the moment, well I have been for the last 6 years or so, before that I used Mavala & OPI. Personally, I really like Jessica, especially the LaRemedi & Zen Spa products.

I am doing a manicure and pedicure course on the 5th of sep at the beauty academy in MK. Its £195 for the day there is an optional kit that cost £100 but you don't need it for the course :)

I will deffo phone Sweet Squared tomorrow then and see if they have any dates set for Bristol. I do love the CND retail products and I also want some info on Minx.

Thanks Hun
x

Creative do the course free if you buy the two kits. The products are really lovely. xx

just to jump in but I quite like the idea of using CND as it's quite popular how much are the kits do you know off hand?

The CND SpaManicure & SpaPedicure course is aprox £150.00 (or there abouts) and this is the price of both kits. Which is fantastic as they don't charge for the training!

Jakki

Last edited:
The CND SpaManicure & SpaPedicure course is aprox £150.00 (or there abouts) and this is the price of both kits. Which is fantastic as they don't charge for the training!

Jakki
I called sweet squared today and they said they are not offering free training :confused: I explained i had heard that if you buy the kits then the training is free and was told it is not and the training costs more than the price of the kits so now im a little confussed. Can you please tell me how did you found out about this?

I did my manicure course with SpaRitual (through NSI), I really like their products - gorgeous smells, organic and vegan. I've got the pedi course booked in for Monday and I'm really looking forward to it. x

You won't go wrong if you take the Creative Mani/Pedi course Cat, the products are to die for........they feel and smell gorgeous, and give fabulous results.

If you want to have a look at them feel free to arrange a time to pop round and I will show you them all :hug: xx

I did my manicure course with SpaRitual (through NSI), I really like their products - gorgeous smells, organic and vegan. I've got the pedi course booked in for Monday and I'm really looking forward to it. x
I have also enquired about this course too and awaiting details in the post. Are you do yours in Youville, somerset?

I have also enquired about this course too and awaiting details in the post. Are you do yours in Youville, somerset?

Hello

No mine's being done in Poole, Dorset. My local NSI trainer / distributor is only 10 mins away from me, very handy!!!

Oh thats real handy :-D , wish it was that close to me!

Yeah, just 10 mins from me and 2 mins away from my parents house!! I did my gel nails training with her, as well as the manicure day, and she does Ceteum courses in waxing and eyelash tinting / perming which I'm hoping to do in time. I get all my stuff through her as well.

I'm using Jessica at the moment, well I have been for the last 6 years or so, before that I used Mavala & OPI. Personally, I really like Jessica, especially the LaRemedi & Zen Spa products.
This is interesting as i absolutely loathe them....i just can not get on with Jessica colours.....and i do not like the way i hear"oh yes,use this base coat to re hydrate and condition your nauls,after all acrylics damage the nails" nonsense:eek:....a base coat is there to protect the nail from the polish which can stain the nail if a base coat is not used,and furthermore it prevents chipping and the colour can adhere to the nail.....that is all....i just find the jessica philosophy amusing somehow:lol:

If you want results....and fast results CND gets my vote anydayand solar manicure is the best with winter coming:)

The CND Spa manicure and Pedicure course is £149 + vat if my memory serves me correctly. In the CND training brochure it says that the two kits are included in the cost of the course. (The two kits if bought without the course are the same price) I'd phone Swwet Squared again as I think you have either been given the incorrect information or have misunderstood. Are you sure you phoned a "real" CND training facility? I think there are some out there who are trading on the CND name, but are not actually CND.
HTH xx

That's exactly what I was told, £149 plus vat (the cost of the two kits) so therefore, £149 includes two kits and training.

Hope that makes sense!

The CND Spa manicure and Pedicure course is £149 + vat if my memory serves me correctly. In the CND training brochure it says that the two kits are included in the cost of the course. (The two kits if bought without the course are the same price) I'd phone Swwet Squared again as I think you have either been given the incorrect information or have misunderstood. Are you sure you phoned a "real" CND training facility? I think there are some out there who are trading on the CND name, but are not actually CND.
HTH xx
Yes i phoned S2 x

Phone them again on Monday because it definately says it in the course catalogue. I've just done the course a few weekends ago and got the products included for this price.
Hope you have better luck xx

Latest posts

Back