Manicure product range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsarahlou

Reaction score
hello
sorry if this has been asked before.
i need a product range to use in my manicures and pedicures. not fussed with the polish as i always use opi. but i want a product range like scrub moisturiser cuticle remover etc that has good ingredients and doesnt use nastys like mineral oil, lanolin and fragrance for example. i use eve taylor for skin care and they have a hand cream and some foot items but nothing else.
i havent gone with opi as you have to order £50 worth of stock each time you order(or so they said when i called). so i need good ingredients that also doesnt cost the earth. am i wishing to too much here?
:lol:

I've been using kaeso for Mani and pedi and the smells are gorgeous x x

I've been using kaeso for Mani and pedi and the smells are gorgeous x x

Totally agree ^^ I use Kaeso for mani and pedi and the smell is amazing. quite affordable to. I also use just opi in polishes to x

I don't usually stick to one product line for my mani pedis. CND has a great cuticle remover called eraser that I love. Moisturizing to the nails while still removing excess dead skin. For toes, tho, cuticle away products are great because they have more oomph. As far as lotions I usually stick with Adios warming lotion because it doesn't separate in the warmer. I like their removers as well because it doesn't dry out the nails like Beauty Tech or other cheaper brands. And as far as spa products go... I prefer to make my own scrubs with olive oil and sugar. Leaves the skin feeling AMAZING without all the added dyes and such. I generally like to find my masks thru spa supply houses like universal companies. Right now I'm using Sedona mud out of Sedona, Arizona (I think that's the State) which is a detox mask that u can use for face, body, and feet. Paraffin is kinda tricky. Some have no smell or not enuff oil. Not sure if u have a Sally's but the line they carry is great.

Hello i would like to order Kaeso products,but i live in Greece. Could you please help me and tell me if there is an online shop where i can purchase them?:confused:

CND Spa Mani & Pedis everytime! products are brillaint smells are amazing :green:

I agree, the CND ranges are lovely, they smell fantastic, all my clients love them!

Latest posts

Back