Manicure Table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim@Talontastic

Reaction score
Hi

I'm in the lucky or unlucky position of having 2 manicure tables but I only have room for one of them. Just wondered if anyone could advise where the best place to advertise one would be?

I've put adverts in the loot and the yeller and even in the supermarkets. I've not had any responce to them and I'm going a bit crazy because it's in the corner of my spare room (which has been converted into a nail salon.) and looks abit untidy.

It is one of the horizon curved tables with a built in air filter so it's not exactly small.

Thank You for your help Kimberley:wink2:

Hi,
Have a go at advertising it on Geekbay for pick up (as the posting cost will probably be ridiculous). If that doesn't work try E-Bay.
HTH Heather
xxxx

This is going to sound really silly but i'm new on here how do i access geek bay?

Thanks I'm a bit useless,

I'm all excited i've just put it on there.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Kim,

Ebay sells these too so maybe sell it there x

if its the one im thinkin of... the portable kidney shaped one... They goin for about 75 quids on ebay!! i got mine brand new from there! bargain!!

It's not a portable one unfortunatly, thats the problem, its huge and very solid. I've put it on ebay so I've got my fingers crossed.

Thanks for all your help.

Latest posts

Back