Manicure tools?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenjade90

Reaction score
As above suggests,I'm currently using the tools I got with my college kit but now am almost qualified, I would like to upgrade as the college ones are abit naff.Can anyone recommend a good place to get a set from or brand? I want things that will last...Thank you xx
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here in America they sell mehaz is my favorite Also tweezerman is ok. But since they r a little pricey n many times they fall n the tip is useless I tend to go with cheaper brands now from my local Chinese nail supplies stores they work great!

Sweet Squared sell excellent Precision tools for nail technicians. They are high quality and long lasting.

You can ring and request a free catalogue on 0845-210-6060

Or you can view on line at Welcome - Sweet Squared
The on line store will not however display prices until you register as Sweet Squared only sell to professionals only and you will need to register with them first.

Sweet Squared sell excellent Precision tools for nail technicians. They are high quality and long lasting.

You can ring and request a free catalogue on 0845-210-6060

Or you can view on line at Welcome - Sweet Squared
The on line store will not however display prices until you register as Sweet Squared only sell to professionals only and you will need to register with them first.

I second Geeg. I bought mine from Sweet Squared then bought another Pushie from somewhere else so I could sterilise two as im mobile. The one from S2 is always my fav. I love it. Its like having a favorite pen to write with. I always use my curette too :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back