manicures- do you exfoliate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat.wri

Reaction score
just wondering how many people exfoliate in a basic manicure?

I have always have, but recently i've reading local salon price lists and they don't for a basic manicure but do for a luxury

just wondering what other people think/do ?

just wondering how many people exfoliate in a basic manicure?

I have always have, but recently i've reading local salon price lists and they don't for a basic manicure but do for a luxury

just wondering what other people think/do ?
not in a basic mani, but i do for a luxury treatment as well as a hand masqe and a good massage.

my basic would be
cuticles
file ,shape,
cuticle oil.
hand lotion with a short massage.
polish

my luxury...
cuticles .
file shape,
cuticle oil
masque
scrub
lotion with a good massage
buff nails
polish.

I offer 3 levels of manicure.
Mini, classic and luxury. Classic and luxury both include exfoliation but not the mini.

I think once they try it though they love how soft their hands feel so it's good to try and get them hooked!! :lol:

I dont exfoliate in a manicure , and mini man, i will from next year put luxury manicures onto my pricelist and exfoliate and put a mask with the heated mitts..
with my basic manicure kit i did get an exfoliater and mask but i took it out.

I don't exfoliate at all in manis
File and polish £9 this includes use of creamy lotion and cuticle oil (they keep file too)+ polish

Full manicure £16
file, soak, cuticle work, buff with paste, clean under free edge, moisturise, cuticle oil +polish

Luxury £20
as full but with additional hand and lower arm massage

i never get asked for the exfoliation and manicures are one of my top treatments hth xx:)

Latest posts

Back