• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MarianNewmanNails@charlesWorthington

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mum

Reaction score
We are looking for enthusiastic technicians to work in either of the Charles Worthington salons.
The work is varied and the salons are always buzzing.
Plenty of training is provided but basic qualifications are needed and some salon experience preferred
Every team member assists me with session 'stuff' occassionally and are encouraged to develop a 'profile' in the media

Sorry but I have to say this...... I SOOO wish I lived in England.

i'd love to come and work with you but i could only do 2 days a week not sure if it would be any good for you?, what a fantastic oppurnity tho a dream job to work for marian so if your thinking about it go for it !!!!

What lovely comments! Thanks girls xxxxx

Kirsty, part time may be possible!

well my quiet days are tuesday and wednesday would those days be any good for you?

I would love to come and work for you and i don't mind the travel as it is only a couple of days a week, it would be a great experience for me?

Hi there, I would love the chance to come and work for you. I am looking for a saturday job or maybe even full time to gain work experience as I have recently quailified in VTCT Manicure/Pedicure and Nail Art. I am starting my VTCT at the end of this month. I live in southend but would be travel no probs. Look forward to hearing back from you.

I too would love to work for you although i would only be able to do part time and what a fab opportunity but i don't think i would be good enough

Marian - please let me know if CW opens in Manchester and you need help there too!! :)

Hi Marian

I have PM'd you. Are you still looking for techs? I'm not as qualified as some on here but would be really interested in talking to you!

Thanks
L-J

Latest posts

Back