Martha Stewart glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used 5 of the iridescent Martha Stewart glitters on myself last night. I used beau as my base.

I've used them before but matched my base colour to glitter. All I could see then was a green tinge so doing it on a light French colour is your best bet.

Here is a pic xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337270664.068247.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337270664.068247.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 327
Cury Girl

Great nails...Are you using transfers over the top of the glitter??

P.s I'm searching like mad for blueberry slush online
xx

Amazon.com (the United States site) have an offer on at the moment, some of them have Amazon Global (international shipping) which is still cheaper than buying here in the UK

Amazon.com: Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter Multipack, 24 Per Pack: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

and
Amazon.com: Martha Stewart Crafts Iridescent Glitter, 12-Pack: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

andAmazon.com: Martha Stewart Crafts Neon Glitter, 12-Pack: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

How much did your postage come to? I want to order these but would like to know what the postage is first but can't for the life of me find it at all!
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I just went through to ordering stage and the postage/handling fees were just over a tenner. Still worked out cheaper than ordering from the UK site though.

Have mine .... Me no likey!

They just weren't Rockstar !!! I'm having an experiment tonight I'll take a picture !

caroline, did u ever post the piccies? x

No, used my irresistible glitters instead.... Still got the MS glitter though ...

I have the martha stewart glitters and some of them are ok but some are very disappointing, got mine from hobby craft. I have just purchased the holograpic glitters from s2 and they are ammmmmazing love them :hug:

anyone tried snazaroo glitter?

I have the Martha Stewart Glitters, but just treated myself to some of the irresistible holographic ones from Ellison’s(S2 sell them as well). Cannot believe how sparkly they are(photo dosen't do them justice!), I'm in love:D

Attachments

• Holographic Rockstars.jpg
    Holographic Rockstars.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 315

Latest posts

Back