Marvelscara, anyone offer this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammye1234

Reaction score
Hi has any tried this as I'm thinking of doing the course,do you have many clients asking for this ? Thanks

Hi has any tried this as I'm thinking of doing the course,do you have many clients asking for this ? Thanks

I was thinking of doing something similar a while back (cry baby) but I think you get what you pay for if you opt for the cheaper training, I did marvel lash training twice & both times it was dyre (sp) & i definetly know 2 of the trainers from uk training solutions talk utter rubbish...... so much so i complained about both! (trainers? pfffttt) is it uk training solutions who do the marvelscara training? I am pretty sure it is...

I'm not sure marvelscara training would be upto much to be honest. x

Ok thanks for replying Hun,aww I dunno what to do now lol x

I trained with Crybaby and have now taken it off my menu.

It was a a waste of time and money

Hey there I did a semi permanent lash course and done a few sets but since doing my ilash (lash perming course) my clients prefer this as its more natural and Theres no infills which makes it cheaper for the clients ( not an advantage for us) but my clients keep coming back evey few months for it as they say once done they'll never go back to "straight" eyelashes
HTH

Did myscara....took it off my list...what a waste of money

Latest posts

Back