Massage couch - face cradle and raised section at opposite ends?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spa Therapist

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a new massage couch at the moment and I'm a little bit baffled! I want one with a detachable face cradle as I find I don't have to stretch as far with these. The trouble is, the ones I've seen have the raised section at the opposite end, if that makes sense!

Does anyone have one of these? What happens when you finish massaging the back of the body and ask your client to turn over? I like to raise the head of the bed slightly, especially at the end of the treatment. Do you ask your clients to get off the bed and then get back on the opposite way around?!

Sorry if I'm missing something :o

I have thought this in the past so you're not alone!

I don't raise the head but put a pillow under the client but I do often like to raise them at the end.

I wonder who creates these things and more importantly, why!

Vicki x

Thanks for your reply Vicki. I'm glad it's not just me! It's so odd isn't it? Maybe I should design a range of practical couches :lol: x

Mines the same way and totally confused me lol. I don't offer massage though so can't help 😞

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Tbh its such a pain. I've got one of these stupid couches but I bought it before I did massage. Hate it!!!

Latest posts

Back