Massage help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have had this happen to me...

i had a male client frequently having full body massage "to relieve muscle tension from playin tennis"... he gradually started pushing his luck asking me to massage further up his thigh and lower on his abdomen... then one day he came in with a "doctors note" from a psychosexual consultant (or summin like that) advising that genital massage may be beneficial to his impotence... OH MY FREAKIN GOD how uncomfortable was I?!!...

i told him that i was not comfortable doing that but that i would do a normal full body massage as usual (begrudedly)... however i cancelled his next appointment and since that day i have stopped doing full body male massage all together...

i work alone, upstairs in a hotel leisure centre and i hate the way he made me feel and i never want him to step foot in my salon again!

don't let this man who asked you similar anywhere near you.

it is horrific to have that happen to you, but do you really need to penalise all male clients because of one prat?

Say yes you can do him the Thai holistic genitalia massage with 2 bloody great sticks.One of which will act as an internal spine stiffener.

They used to do a torture similar to this on men in the olden days, using a small stick like a knitting needle made of glass... but I'll say no more :eek:

This guy reminds me of the guy Kimbers_81 was having trouble with. He started off talking about how he likes to be nude and got more and more outrageous with his requests. I'm sure this guy jumped from therapist to therapist b/c no-one would want to deal with him for long. Wonder if he's moved onto you?

I'll have to keep "holistic genitalia massage" in mind... sounds like my partner might enjoy that one... lol :green:

I was thinking of writing a course manual in HGM, any takers? :confused:
Wonder if the Guild will accredit it! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back