Massive thankyou to Sweet Squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THERAPY

Reaction score
Not sure if this is in the right section.....
I just wanted to sing their praises! I lost my clamp to my Minx lamp through the moving of salons and was struggling to find one. I emailed Sweet Squared to see if there was anything they could do to help. I've just received a phoncall from Johnathan and he is popping one in the post for me tonight :Love::Love:. Fantastic company, fantastic products and fantastic people!!!

Not sure if this is in the right section.....
I just wanted to sing their praises! I lost my clamp to my Minx lamp through the moving of salons and was struggling to find one. I emailed Sweet Squared to see if there was anything they could do to help. I've just received a phoncall from Johnathan and he is popping one in the post for me tonight :Love::Love:. Fantastic company, fantastic products and fantastic people!!!

Here here :cool:

It makes you feel all warm inside when someone goes out of their way and beyond expectation. I have also felt this with S2 and wish other companies would take notice!

:Love:

Latest posts

Back