Master Spa Manicure & Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well ive booked on to the course (today) kate, so ill see ya there

cant wait, already started to get notes, diagrams etc to swot over - should be fun

Ooh im excited not long now! Though im gutted i cant do the master pedi, my baby is due the day before the course-and wonder woman i am not! And theres no other dates for this year! Doubly gutted!!xx

Zuise.e said:
Sorry to jump into the thread with a different question, but when you all did the spa mani/pedi induction course (not the masters) what did it say on your certificates? I just got mine today and it says "Hand Beauty" on one and "Foot Beauty" on the other. I was under the impression they would say Spa Manicure & Spa Pedicure? Not that it matters, just wondered if this was new wording?

I took mine last year and they say spamanicure and spapedicure - maybe they have changed it recently if so I am sure there is a good reason for it.

Peter Pan said:
well ive booked on to the course (today) kate, so ill see ya there

cant wait, already started to get notes, diagrams etc to swot over - should be fun

What notes and diagrams have you got PP i havent been sent anything at all and im doing mine in three weeks time.

scattyfox said:
What notes and diagrams have you got PP i havent been sent anything at all and im doing mine in three weeks time.

I am on the April 25th Masters Mani and May 2nd Masters Pedi too, so will see Scatty and Louge there. I have been reading The Encyclopedia of Nails and Elaine Almonds book Manicure, Pedicure and Advanced Nail Techniques as they have all the anatomy in them complete with diagrams, feel like I am studying to be a doctor now!!LOL I will admit most of it is NOT sticking in the brain very well at the mo so lets hope that the courses help in that direction. I believe that the Masters Mani and Pedi and the hardest ones to do, from what I have been told.:eek:
See you there girlies:) :)

scattyfox said:

havent been sent anything - all my stuff is just stuff off my college ed - but got good pics for hand foot leg and arm too - pm me ill send you them if you want them

i know the bones of the hand and foot, its the muscles and blood flow im having probs with - how bloody deep does this mani/pedi go...................................please educators tell us

Latest posts

Back