Masterchef - James

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
I've just watched the final and I'm astounded (sp!) at the level of passion and skill of these people.

He won tonight didn't he, one of my clients told me this morning he was going to win cos she knows him and he won it months ago but the cat had to stay in the bag!

I think he's going to go and work with a Michelin Star chef now and continue down the cooking road.

We sky +'ed all these and have just had a marathon master chef sessions tonight!!:lol: I can't believe the skill of these people and the fact that Emily made one of the judges (and then my husband!:rolleyes:) cry!!:eek:

Although I have to say that out of all of them I would have loved to have eaten Jonny's food the most.

James was a most deserving winner though.

I couldn't agree with you more about the level of passion in these people. I think they all deserved to win but am so pleased James came 1st. Each of them with so much talent and ability.

My husband and I follow these programmes and really enjoy them. We were especially amazed at the young 18yr old girl. She will go far!

The finalists were cooking to a very high standard.

The show was fab and so was James x

We thought James deserved to win too, but Johnny was very good too.

I think John Torrode wants Emily to work in his kitchen.

Latest posts

Back