Masters... Advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
Hi
I am doing my CND Masters on Monday (was supposed to be tomorrow, but educator is ill:cry: ), I am really pleased that Sarah:D in the education dept was able to rearrange the location for me, as I have been going totally mad, revising...not sleeping, etc,

Only problem now is that I have to choose a new model, who can travel with me the night before, so that we can get to the masters day in time. I may well have to bring a model with less than great nails, who I have never done nails on before:irked: .....

WILL THIS AFFECT MY CHANCES OF PASSING?????

Also, if my new client has different shaped nails, eg... some good and some flat nails, Is it O.K. to use different tips:confused: ... (Velocity for some, formation/ eclipse for others??)

Hope someone can help

Sue x

Hi Sue,

Firstly dont panic!

Somethings just cannot be helped, and its not your fault if you have to use a different model. If they havent got the best nails, all you can do is your best, explain to the educator what has happenend and that you have to use a different model, but im sure you will be fine.And on the day, you use the tips best suited to your clients nail shape, so yes you can use either velocity, formation or eclipse.
Good luck, and dont panic!

Michelle.
CND master technician.

If you know who your model will be for that day, practice on her, even if it is just the once.................
That will get you familiarized with her nail .....and yes you can choose any tip you like...
Good luck xxxxx

Thanks both....

Sue x

Latest posts

Back