Matrix colour correction, no wonder we're confused

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
Matrix Now saying you need to pre pig with color sync, a few Years ago when I trained was told you could just apply over blonde hair to darken, then told when lifting out colour with bleach bath, say if you get to a level 7 orange then prepig to remove unwanted tone then if you want a 9, apply 9v with appropriate peroxide. To lift up to a 9 ??????
Then told to bleach bath on dry hair, even when slide show says on pre shampooed hair, when I asked if its always wise to use a shade lighter with there Demi's as Demi's grab, she said well you know your client and there underlying pigments etc . she then said nw good for over blonde, arnt they for extra cov I ask, yes she says, but there being discontinued now. ,........so why tell me to use them???
I give up:lick:

I got told last week no need to pre pig

I got told last week no need to pre pig

Its crazy, I kept saying I'd come for nice formulas to apply over blonde or bleached hair without pre pigging. She said I've never heard of not pre pigging with color sync so I can't help you . what's going on?

Who is your trainer?

Who is your trainer?

It was her first day at training, it was at Alan Howard hair & beauty warehouse, don't want her getting in bother, but think she was confused.

I trained with matrix a few years ago and was always told no need to pre pig with colorsync aswell. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im matrix trained snd I've never pre pigged sync, it doesn't need it

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im matrix trained snd I've never pre pigged sync, it doesn't need it

Do you tend to use wm, or g on there own or add n to formula, for a nice 8/9 shade its over bleach. X
And do you always use shade lighter than you want as it grabs x

Do you tend to use wm, or g on there own or add n to formula, for a nice 8/9 shade its over bleach. X
And do you always use shade lighter than you want as it grabs x

For an 8 on bleach I use a 7wn, I find the G's are a bit to Warm on bleach.

For an 8 on bleach I use a 7wn, I find the G's are a bit to Warm on bleach.

Yes I thought the g was very golden. So you don't need to add any n to the wn , its OK on its own? Always worried incase it goes too warm. X

Wn are lovely tones

So wn on its own should be OK, that's great. Would you use the same level you require or go up a shade or drop lower as its over bleach
Eg required shade 8.

So wn on its own should be OK, that's great. Would you use the same level you require or go up a shade or drop lower as its over bleach

Eg required shade 8.

You've been looking for this nice 8 shade to go over bleach for weeks now😂

You've been looking for this nice 8 shade to go over bleach for weeks now😂

I know lol, I was off Ill, then she can't get time off work yet to have it done. I am a stress head. X

I know lol, I was off Ill, then she can't get time off work yet to have it done. I am a stress head. X

I'm the same don't worry about it. I think of 20 different way to get a client where they want to be then stress about which one to use.

Hope you're ok now x

I'm the same don't worry about it. I think of 20 different way to get a client where they want to be then stress about which one to use.

Hope you're ok now x

Thanks cams, I'm getting there, I'm so allergic to so many things and strong odours start off sinusitis, so great working in hair & beauty lol. Need to live in a bubble,:Scared:

Latest posts

Back