Matrix Colour Graphics or Affinage Spectrum?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevergivingup

Reaction score
Which do you rate more? I have heard loads about colour graphics but not much on spectrum, but I use Affinage so should I stick to one colour range?

Personally I love graphics, I've used it for years but I still get blown away by it and the results, I took a natural base 2 upto a 9 very clean lift with promoter 8!!!

I've just started using colour graphics and had some great results. The mocha tone is gorgeous

i've used matrix colour graphics a bit and liked it, now using affiange all the time in salon, must admit though, i only went with affiange because the local affiange rep is brilliant compared with the matrix rep who i never saw, haven't found much difference between matrix colour graphics and spectrum, both really good, especially when lightening coloured hair, but what i have found in hairdressing, you dont have to stick to one brand, if you like something stick to it, i use loads of different brands, the best of everything.

Which do you rate more? I have heard loads about colour graphics but not much on spectrum, but I use Affinage so should I stick to one colour range?

I think the only differences are the fragrances of the pigments and that affinage spectrum you can use on the scalp whereas graphics you can't...not sure whether they are much different price wise either

I think the only differences are the fragrances of the pigments and that affinage spectrum you can use on the scalp whereas graphics you can't...not sure whether they are much different price wise either

Really I thought it was off scalp, off to do more reading on it lol x

Your not meant to with graphics but...... ;) lol

Latest posts

Back