Matrix so red 2 in 1 creme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
hey guyzzz, i use this range for bright "redlights" but upon readin further i see it can be used as a booster when mixed with other matrix tints?? has anyone done this cos im interested in using it for people with previously tinted hair who want a vibrant red, wud this give it a shift if there was little colour build up without the need to pre lighten? x

i use So Red myself, great product very vibrant color and stays on hair quite a while for the Red series compared to others.
I use as a stand alone color, refreshing or if you mix a little so red to a RR for example you will get an intense RED, also i recommend so red Red violet, magnificent color and coverage.
For refreshing color you could use this or use the Matrix prizms they are pure semi straight from the bottle and no developer needed either !

I use this to lift a colour to make it more vibrant, great as a colour booster, use with any reflect colours, They have R, RV, RC and C. For colour boosting you need one part reflect shade 42ml, 15ml so red and 57ml developer, (just use the strength of peroxide for desired lift) leave for 35-45mins hths xoxo

thanks guys, yeah i love redviolet to its stunning,
wonderwoman, does this break through previously tinted hair to a base 5? wud it be vibrant enough without a slight pre lighten? xx

I have a regular who always has the 5RV, she used to have pre lightened hair at the ends and it was looking a bit dull, so added the colour booster and its takes better since adding it. No need to pre lighten, but does lift all over dependent on desired lift. I find on a base 5 it will have more longivity if you put a 10vol making it last a bit longer.(gets lighter as you wash it with most reds) xoxo

thanks love ur a star xx

Latest posts

Back