Matted hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabellamae

Reaction score
Ladies and gents I have popped across from nails!

I'm in need of help! My hair recently (4/5months) keeps matting on the underneath! I'm struggling to control it! It's so hard to get out!! I'm not a massive user of products only because I wouldn't know which to use....please can anyone tell me why it's happening or how to stop it?

Ps I do brush my hair even if it sounds like I don't! 💗

Ladies and gents I have popped across from nails!

I'm in need of help! My hair recently (4/5months) keeps matting on the underneath! I'm struggling to control it! It's so hard to get out!! I'm not a massive user of products only because I wouldn't know which to use....please can anyone tell me why it's happening or how to stop it?

Ps I do brush my hair even if it sounds like I don't! 💗

When did you last have it cut? Can be a sign a cut is due, try some leave in conditioner, will help remove the tangles x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I had it cut about 4months ago...are there any fab brands of shampoos/conditioners and products you would suggest?? Xx

Probably due a cut then, for hair that mattes it's normally either really long, or damadged (or both!) So I would use Wella So repair. However I can't actually see your hair. Best idea is to pop into a salon with quite a big retail selection and ask for some advice, they won't bite :p x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok fab thank you for your help xx

jamiereid92 mentioned either needs a cut or hair is possibly damaged. My hair was damaged when I had a long session of radiotherapy. Hairdresser recommended I use Pro Naturals Hair Repair System. Don't know if it will work for you but it has certainly done the trick for me. Now I only need to use it for one week in every six.

Latest posts

Back