Mavala manicure products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxnails2015

The sole man
Reaction score
Does anybody use these products? Just watched an online video about them and the products look good. They have very tiny nail polishes though?

In my opinion mavala polishes look old fashioned, they don't follow colour trends and I don't see much advertising wise. So they aren't really a brand that I notice x

I use Mavala. Excellent customer service and I love their natural nail care. They are getting better at 'being on trend' colour wise. They do have full size bottles but I have the mini ones and one is included with mani's & pedi's so they can take that bottle away which clients love.

Old fashioned, maybe? I see it as a well established brand with a loyal customer base. Certainly a bigger player in mainland Europe.

For me it works well, most of my business is L&P and Gelish/Shellac. So Mavala works well as I didn't want to carry a large bottles of polish that would go gloppy as they weren't being used much.

Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back