MaxiMist lite..............help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelleymclapo

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im very new to spray tanning.......So new i dont even do my training until the 21st lol xxxx

Need you advise with regard to which machine/kit to get x Funds are low so i was looking at the MaxiMist lite...It says its good for 1-2 sprays a day? Is this right? Have you used this machine? would this be good enough for a 'newby' like me???

Any advise appreciated :lol: Thank you XXX

i have trialed this machine and the finished result on the 1st tan was good it runs at the same psi and has the same gun as the maximist 5008 so if your only doing a couple a day your fine, however `i attempted to do 3 tans on the trot with the maximist lite and it cut out halfway through the third tan:irked: the machine was red hot,and i had to finish off the 3rd tan with the 5008 the machine took 20 mins to cool down, and then run for approx 5 mins before overheating again!! for this reason i decided not to stock it as the 5008 is not much dearer and its bullet proof !

i have trialed this machine and the finished result on the 1st tan was good it runs at the same psi and has the same gun as the maximist 5008 so if your only doing a couple a day your fine, however `i attempted to do 3 tans on the trot with the maximist lite and it cut out halfway through the third tan:irked: the machine was red hot,and i had to finish off the 3rd tan with the 5008 the machine took 20 mins to cool down, and then run for approx 5 mins before overheating again!! for this reason i decided not to stock it as the 5008 is not much dearer and its bullet proof !

Thanks Steve X Great advice X

Hi all,

Im very new to spray tanning.......So new i dont even do my training until the 21st lol xxxx

Need you advise with regard to which machine/kit to get x Funds are low so i was looking at the MaxiMist lite...It says its good for 1-2 sprays a day? Is this right? Have you used this machine? would this be good enough for a 'newby' like me???

Any advise appreciated :lol: Thank you XXX
Hi Shelly,

I agree the maximist lite is good if your only doing 2 tans a day it does get very hot and can cut out. The maximist 5008 is better I have more confidence in it. If you planning on just using it for a while until you have more money then it would be fine just stick to two tans a day!

The maximist lite is brilliant as a starter machine or back up machine and I dont recommend using it for more than 4 tans in one session or they do get really hot.

If your short on space and offer other treatments then they are ideal if your tanning here and there through out the day. You can use it as many times in the day if you do allow it to cool down.

If budgets no object or you consider that you may be doing tans all day or tanning more than 3 ppl back to back on a regular basis then definitely go for the Maximist 5008.

Kate

The Maximist lite is a good little machine for those that are on a limited budget or simply undertake spray tanning on a part time or limited basis.

That said to go up to the Maximist HV5008 machine isn't really a big financial burden if were totally honest.

For less than a couple of hundred quid why not make the investment in a pro machine that will spray tan most of the day without blinking

There aren't many sectors where you can set up in business for just a few hundred quid...the right investment now will pay dividends in the longer term

Whichever you finally decide on ...good luck with your venture :hug:

Latest posts

Back