Me again, eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinkabells

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering once you qualified did you go on to do clients straight away or did you practice on friends bait before you stated charging, I don't wanna buy a kit then just use it all up on friends/ family and have to then buy loads again as I'm not sure how much the kits cost or where ill be buying it all from, as been told my trainer will tell me on the day.

Thank you all xxx

You will need to practice on anyone you can get for a while (even just charge to cover costs) as you need to perfect lashing plus get yourtime down. Took me about 2 1/2 hours at the start now 70 mins max.Good luck

Thank you I was thinking of charging them £10 just to cover costs while I'm still learning wanna practice on everyone so I can start making money and before Xmas too xxx

Thank you I was thinking of charging them £10 just to cover costs while I'm still learning wanna practice on everyone so I can start making money and before Xmas too xxx

Don't charge £10 Hun. Charge half of what you usually will charge. X charge £10 to close friends family only xxx it's hard to jump from say £10 to £60 xx

Don't charge £10 Hun. Charge half of what you usually will charge. X charge £10 to close friends family only xxx it's hard to jump from say £10 to £60 xx

Oh yeah it's just for friends/family this cost but I have said this is just so I can practice on them and prices will then go up to full price for refills or later on full sets again
Thank you for your help xxx

Latest posts

Back