Meeting Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Mac

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a solo mobile therapist and as such I don't get to chat with other therapists and find out what's new, etc which is why I enjoy this site so much. But what I was wondering is, if any of you ever get together, without a computer in front of you!:)

Then again, a bunch of beauty therapists in the one room and maybe with alcohol involved could break the noise barrier.:eek:

A lot of geeks meet at the beauty shows. It a great way of getting together and learning about new products etc.

I have met up and made good friends, with a girl I met on salongeek, she is not on here much anymoe, but we met up after getting chatting on here. Plus I have met another couple of nail techs through facebook, I would definatly recoment meeting up with other therapists, its so good and inspiring to speak to others, I find its realy good to talk to people face to face to swap ideas xxx

i would love to meet other therapists too.
mainly nail techs as thats what im doing at the moment,
but would like to extend my services to things like waxing and maybe a bit of makeup

Latest posts

Back