Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Everyone

Not said anything for a while so just thought I would say hello.

Have popped in and out to see what everyone is up to and looks like you are getting on fine answering each others questions.

Mixing up a storm, I'm seeing some fantastic results.

I have been working on videos which should be with you real soon so I'm sure that will answer a lot of questions.

For the most part all I can say is mix it and try it, it's very hard to go wrong so long as you apply it thinly.

I have been doing a bit of mixing too, but it's all top secret so you will have to wait and see the results but I can tell you all now that you are going to absolutely love it.

Happy Easter

:)

Martin John

This is nothing really to do with megamix and I shared it on my facebook status but not everyone is friends with me there.

I was doing my niece's nails yesterday ( she is 6)

as I went to pick up my EZ flow pusher she said

I hate the "Devil Peeler"

It will never be called a cuticle pusher again !!!!!

here is what i mixed up for her :)

Attachments

• 10171661_10154040112380564_1496474509621062788_n.jpg
    10171661_10154040112380564_1496474509621062788_n.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 478
This is nothing really to do with megamix and I shared it on my facebook status but not everyone is friends with me there.

I was doing my niece's nails yesterday ( she is 6)

as I went to pick up my EZ flow pusher she said

I hate the "Devil Peeler"

It will never be called a cuticle pusher again !!!!!

here is what i mixed up for her :)

Lol, I did see this yesterday on your page and it made me giggle 🙈

Just thought I'd share with you my clients nails I did today with megamix and china glaze to match her van she took the pics ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397774738.421436.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397774760.280077.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397774777.632104.jpg

Eeeek! My Megamix has arrived!! But my lamp hasn't... :( really want to have a play maybe I should paint them and go stand in the garden to cure them lol!!! Maybe it will come in the second post today Tuesday is just toooooo far away!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Has anyone been using the MM topcoat? Over other gel polish colours? Is it very shiny and acetone resistant? Are you wiping the topcoat dispersion layer with D-Sperse and it's ok?

Has anyone been using the MM topcoat? Over other gel polish colours? Is it very shiny and acetone resistant? Are you wiping the topcoat dispersion layer with D-Sperse and it's ok?

I'd be interested to know too! I've bought a topcoat as it's very good value and as said its compatible with other gel systems. Initially I've bought it to do all my rockstar colour pops as with double top coating it soon mounts up but anyway back to the point. Would be interested in reviews of the topcoat :) xx

My Megamix creation today!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398183701.640283.jpg

Does anybody know you can mix Gelish with nail polish too???

Thanks to Martin for the idea, I mixed simple sheer with one of my OPI colour and it worked perfectly fine! So if you don't want to mix different systems or buying a new product, just use what you already have.

I used the brush of an empty bottle of top it off that I had cleaned with acetone and a dappen dish as you see in the picture. I thought mixing colours would be too much faff but surprisingly it wasn't and I got full coverage with 2 coats. It felt different on my nails though, kind of plasticy!

I removed it today after 2 weeks which was weirdly easy as when I removed the foil the whole thing was separated from my nails in one piece! It never happens with Gelish. :wink2:

Attachments

• 09042014581.jpg
    09042014581.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 339
  • 09042014574.jpg
    09042014574.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 306
Does anybody know you can mix Gelish with nail polish too???

Thanks to Martin for the idea, I mixed simple sheer with one of my OPI colour and it worked perfectly fine! So if you don't want to mix different systems or buying a new product, just use what you already have.

I used the brush of an empty bottle of top it off that I had cleaned with acetone and a dappen dish as you see in the picture. I thought mixing colours would be too much faff but surprisingly it wasn't and I got full coverage with 2 coats. It felt different on my nails though, kind of plasticy!

I removed it today after 2 weeks which was weirdly easy as when I removed the foil the whole thing was separated from my nails in one piece! It never happens with Gelish. :wink2:

I have to say I did wonder if this could be done with structure gel x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Opi ink and megamix with purple mica xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398207605.514021.jpg

Anyone???

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398321330.320850.jpg
Grown out megamix gel overlays, didn't find them too hard to remove the worst bits were the glittery bits

Wow how long were they on for??

Wow 4 weeks and other than it growing out it's still immaculate! I'm putting Megamix through it's paces! I'm tough on my nails! My nails are also very thin and weak. So I have flexiglaze and Megamix on them! Been 2 days and normally with regular polish most of it has come off already on my pathetic nails! Still perfect lol!

Wow 4 weeks and other than it growing out it's still immaculate! I'm putting Megamix through it's paces! I'm tough on my nails! My nails are also very thin and weak. So I have flexiglaze and Megamix on them! Been 2 days and normally with regular polish most of it has come off already on my pathetic nails! Still perfect lol!

Yeah I have rubbish nails, if I don't have gel on I bite them so they're always quite short lol
I just popped some gelish quick on mine this morning.

I'm trying to grow mine! I don't bite luckily! I can be known to pick tho! Have to stop myself

Latest posts

Back