Men

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies reading this thread has been most amusing for me as i'm male. And absolutely no offense taken form any of these posts as many are very humorous and you ladies surely love your men very much.
May i take a moment to offer perhaps a little insite to the male mindset?
We expect to and believe that to a large degree we are responsible for the familys well being, in every way. We also know that it takes two to run the family. But, we feel we are held most accountable. (thats not really true but in our heads it is) I'm sure there are exceptions but in large if we cant afford the things our family needs/wants we feel inadequate, and get all vocal.Thus the ranting about lights, water, food, ect. We want to provide, make safe, and protect just as you women do but in a different way. We will get all angry and caveman if we have too.Women on the other hand plan, do without, cut corners at the market ect to make it all work. Were all puling in the same direction, its just that we need to make noises while we do it while our women are quieter and probably more effective at it to be totally honest!!
Just my 2 pennys worth... :) Funny thread...

Well im pleased you can see we too moan about them but i guess most would not have them any other way.
I can see where you are coming from as two years ago me and my daughter went on holiday on our own and was so worried at the airport that id done everything and made me think i normally leave all the stress and worrying to my other half so now i do appericate him more in times like this :)
Ps must add he is aslo on toilet roll patrol, said as i go so much in the night he could put two squares out five times so i dont waste it:eek:x

Last edited:
Mine's a toilet roll nazi aswell!! I mean bloody hell if you need it you need it, there really is no way to cut back on it is there!!

When I got home from work today the kids have told me that "dad's been in a mood this morning". The tale they have told me is that he went in the fridge to get something out to make for lunch, and stood there wittering about how the fridge is "full of cake and crap and no actual food". This concerned me, I know we need to do a shop, it's the weekend after all, but the fridge being "full" of cake and crap? Not to my knowledge, so I checked. The sum total of cake and crap is half a tiramisu and a chocolate orange. We're hardly overflowing with confectionary!!! By all accounts he's spent the day wittering that we need to get our priorities right and stop buying crap and buy some actual food.

I swear he's getting worse every year. When we met all those years ago he was funny, light hearted, laid back. quite frankly he's now a shadow of his former self and I love him dearly but the urge to beat him to death with his own shoes is growing stronger by the day. If you see a news headline anytime soon that says "Bradford woman gives husband hollywood wax while he sleeps in revenge attack" that'll be me.

'chelle i could not stop laughing reading your post!

Hubby literally pulls off two squares in a demonstration to show me how 'much' i need to use. I tell him to shove it... literally!

... Will look out for the headline.... ;)

Mine's a toilet roll nazi aswell!! I mean bloody hell if you need it you need it, there really is no way to cut back on it is there!!

When I got home from work today the kids have told me that "dad's been in a mood this morning". The tale they have told me is that he went in the fridge to get something out to make for lunch, and stood there wittering about how the fridge is "full of cake and crap and no actual food". This concerned me, I know we need to do a shop, it's the weekend after all, but the fridge being "full" of cake and crap? Not to my knowledge, so I checked. The sum total of cake and crap is half a tiramisu and a chocolate orange. We're hardly overflowing with confectionary!!! By all accounts he's spent the day wittering that we need to get our priorities right and stop buying crap and buy some actual food.

I swear he's getting worse every year. When we met all those years ago he
was funny, light hearted, laid back. quite frankly he's now a shadow of his former self and I love him dearly but the urge to beat him to death with his own shoes is growing stronger by the day. If you see a news headline anytime soon that says "Bradford woman gives husband hollywood wax while he sleeps in revenge attack" that'll be me.

Lmao that's soo funny.My oh moans at our daughter all the time for using so much toilet roll.I come in from work and go to the loo,reach for the toilet roll nothing left,so I shout downstairs where's the toilet roll he shouts back we haven't got any because Billie keeps using it all she makes bloody toilet roll boxing gloves to wipe her backside.Baring in mined she's 7 and struggles with the bum wiping thing and hasn't got to grips with how much bog roll she's supposed to use lol.

Lmao that's soo funny.My oh moans at our daughter all the time for using so much toilet roll.I come in from work and go to the loo,reach for the toilet roll nothing left,so I shout downstairs where's the toilet roll he shouts back we haven't got any because Billie keeps using it all she makes bloody toilet roll boxing gloves to wipe her backside.Baring in mined she's 7 and struggles with the bum wiping thing and hasn't got to grips with how much bog roll she's supposed to use lol.

ah bless her, but where's the harm in her using a bit more loo roll than usual till she gets the hang of it? It's not very expensive is it!

My other half will moan about the toilet roll crisis, then go out with his mates and spend £40 on beer!! They are very selective sometimes when it comes to being economical

ah bless her, but where's the harm in her using a bit more loo roll than usual till she gets the hang of it? It's not very expensive is it!

My other half will moan about the toilet roll crisis, then go out with his mates and spend £40 on beer!! They are very selective sometimes when it comes to being economical

This is what I say or I say well if you were to assist in the bottom wiping it wouldn't happen.lol

So after she uses the toilet roll he dosnt go and buy any and I have to wipe with a cotton pad or something then go buy some lmao.

Latest posts

Back