Mens Raw Earth Pedi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Nails

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Today I have my first male pedi and Im really nervous.

Do you geeks have any tips on male pedi s and instead of nail polish I presume I buff the nails.

I have Creative's Raw Earth and I charge 25.00 for normal pedi. Should I charge the same for men and if so could I add anything to my service (oh dear that sounds bad, but you know what i mean).

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Heather XX

Just buff chick,i would include a massage (of the foot lol) if u don't already and i would keep the price the same.

x

Definitely offer a nice, firm foot and lower leg massage as part of the service - just make sure you use a little extra oil or cream to avoid pulling on the leg hairs! Depending on how tight his trousers are, you can either ask your client to roll them up or else provide him with a robe.

Buff the nails lightly to reduce ridges, but not many chaps will want a high-gloss shine so it's best to ask before going crazy with the buffer :D

I also offer a matte nail strengthener for male manicures and pedicures (although not many go for it), and I even have a basket containing a few coloured varnishes which I plonk by the side of me for those few clients that do request a colour.

Aside from that, your treatment (and price) is the same as for a female client, although in my experience men don't tend to look after their feet as well as women, so be prepared for anything, lol!

P.S. I picked up some Raw Earth at Excel (I've previously used the Spa Pedicure line) and am loving it! Perfect scents and textures for male clients - even the packaging looks great! :)

Thank you Becki and Axiom for your replies.

I did the pedi and although I was nervous, I think he was too so I tried to put him at ease as he'd never had a pedicure before.

His feet were actually in quite good condition so the end result was really good.

Did the lower leg massage and buffed nails (not too shiny).

Thanks again

X

Latest posts

Back