Men's Spray Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahjs

Reaction score
I have recently done my Tantrick spray tan training and I have practiced a couple of times on my boyfriend. When I had the spray tan in training i didn't have any tan on my bedsheets the following day but when I've sprayed him it looks like I've sprayed the bed as well in the morning.
can anyone tell me why this is happening? Thanks x
Also is there anything I should do different when spray tanning a man?

Hi Hun,
Can't understand why you had no tan on the bed clothes when you were sprayed, unless you showered off the guide colour before going to bed.
I will only have a tan on myself in the morning so that I can shower it off before bedtime. I can't sleep with it on me.
Also if your boyfriend was really warm and was sweating the colour will transfer to the sheets.
Same as when you shower, dab yourself dry, because when we rub dry some tan will come off onto the towel.
Hope this solves your problem.
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

did you have pj's on when you went to bed? if so, this could be why there was no tan when you woke as it would've been on you pj's

if your partner slept in just his boxers that could explain the staining

i find if i wear a vest top and shorts to bed i'll stain the sheets. if I wear full legged pj bottoms and top its only slight staining from my hands and face that rub off sometimes no staining at all

I have recently done my Tantrick spray tan training and I have practiced a couple of times on my boyfriend. When I had the spray tan in training i didn't have any tan on my bedsheets the following day but when I've sprayed him it looks like I've sprayed the bed as well in the morning.
can anyone tell me why this is happening? Thanks x
Also is there anything I should do different when spray tanning a man?

The solution will have gathered on his body hair and transferred onto the sheets from there hun,
i don't get any transfer onto my sheets either with tantrick :hug:

I had a feelling it could be something to do with the hairs. I'll have to wax him ha ha !!

:eek: wear ear plugs hun x

It could be a number of factors.
Perhaps you sprayed more solution on him than when you had your training.
Heavier people will leave more residue.
He may have sweat a little bit in the night.
Men tend to be a bit more warm blooded.
I always have my tans in the evening so always sleep in them. I don't wear anything in bed and there is hardly anything on my bedclothes.

When me and my fiance spray tan each other we both just sleep with it on, my side is always clean and his side is always covered in the solution. He is very sweaty though! lol He also has a bald head so gets it on the pillow too...

So more washing these days lol always comes out though.

Kim x

I find that mens skin is more oily then ladies kin,so that maybe why its coming off on the bed sheets.Just a fort.x

He does seem to get hot in the night, he can sleep in the bath next time ha ha x just joking

Latest posts

Back