Mercia Nail Course at Sallys!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mscocolee

Reaction score
Thinking about doing the Mercia Nail course at Sallys is it any good has anyone done it before?? thanks

Hy

I dont know much or even heard anything regarding there training... So I cant really comment.....

However I would explore wider opportunities..

I trained with Creative Nail Academy (superb) & there are many other equally superb training companies around that offer a high professional level of training.

Am sure you will get plenty of replies & advice to guide in making the correct choice...

Good Luck
Gill
Sahara Nail Spa

Hi,i think you have to train with a good company if you wan"t to learn someting and to don"t waste your money.i was having a bad experience with me training {i train with aint}and i was paying same money if i was training with nsi for exemple....and i don"t learn allmost nothing....so now i was retraining with nsi and i love them,love they products....:)good luck with your training

Don't waste your money hun,
Mercia is way down the bottom of the list when it comes to quality,
you don't want to learn nails using cheap products,
it will make it ten times harder to learn the skills needed, the nails wont last very long and then your clients will be unhappy which will get you a bad reputation as a nail tech before you even get going,
do lots of research before spending your money, there are lots of good training courses out there,
Creative is excellent for training and products,
there is also
OPI
NSI
Ezflow
and there are lots more, have a good look around and don't rush into anything as it will take lots of practise after your training before you feel confident enough to charge full price for your nails, hth :hug:

Last edited:
Very good advice from loubylou.
Tthe cheapest option isn't always the best option. You need a course which you can develop your training as and when needed rather then a one off course. xx

how about just doing the course then buying creative nail or nsi products after would that work??

how about just doing the course then buying creative nail or nsi products after would that work??
What's the point of training with a 'low-end' product and then wanting to buy higher-end/high-end products?
Why not just go to either Creative or NSI in the first place?

I know that if you train with Sally's (without any other qualification ie college) that you can't purchase Creative liquids and powders.

If you buy cheap then you usually end up paying twice, which, in our game equals a lot of wasted money!

how much is a nail course with creative??

I don't believe Creative would consider you qualified enough to purchase and use their enhancement products after that course you are considering.....that speaks volumes to me.

I don't think its considered good practise to publish prices for professional training on here - Joe Public watching and all that, but I would contact Sweet Squared on Monday and they will give you all that info.

how much is a nail course with creative??
They have an online training brochure, go to Sweet Squared

One thing to remember is... the price isn't just for one day, look at what you get included, the quality of the products, the awards they've won for education etc, then and only then can you compare it to the other course you were considering.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back