Metallic nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone recommend a no wipe top coat for this? I'm using shellac and gelish btw

You honestly don't need a no wipe top coat I done it with my express 5. Do your colour twice and then topcoat and once done take out and remove the inhibition layer on one finger and quickly dip your finger in the chrome pigment and rub hard into the nail. Do it one by one
Here is my nails
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467538948.835057.jpg

This was over be demure shellac

You honestly don't need a no wipe top coat I done it with my express 5. Do your colour twice and then topcoat and once done take out and remove the inhibition layer on one finger and quickly dip your finger in the chrome pigment and rub hard into the nail. Do it one by one
Here is my nails
View attachment 198833

This was over be demure shellac
Thanx I'll try it when my new card arrives and I can order the chrome pigment you found ;)

Candy coat have a good no wipe top coat

I ordered these magpie dusts will try them tonight

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467831237.436090.jpg

Tiara is still sold out?!! :(
It does come back in stock then sells out pretty fast she normally puts it on at 7pm so check back this sort of time

It does come back in stock then sells out pretty fast she normally puts it on at 7pm so check back this sort of time
Will do thank you very much. I need it!

Going to have to sit down and have a good old go at this! ️Xx

Sooo, she posted this several hours ago and people are loosing their minds...

I wonder what they used in these, and if they are even safe...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 124
It's called chrome powder

It's called chrome powder
There's so many chrome powders to choose but I'm trying to hold out for the magpie tiara glitter dust..Feels like forever waiting for it to come back in stock :(

There's so many chrome powders to choose but I'm trying to hold out for the magpie tiara glitter dust..Feels like forever waiting for it to come back in stock :(
Is it still out of stock

Is it still out of stock
Yep I'm checking daily morning and evening lol I may just let this ship sail and work with the chrome powders I have got atm

I think the one you bought is out of stock too now

I'm completely chromed out

Auro nails just emailed me back after ages their price is $125! Excluding shipping I laughed so hard I almost fell off the chair!

Latest posts

Back