Micro Current Facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaza

Pampering Geek
Reaction score
Advice needed please. I am looking to expand into micro current facials at my salon but need so help on choosing a system. Finances are a bit limited so CACI is right out the window but I am not sure if any of the lower priced products/brands are worth investing in. Have been looking at Skinmate Elite, Esthetix Electrolift & Carlton Ultra Visage. Any comments/advice would be much appreciated. I plan to check these out at Excel but opinions from anyone using these or similar systems would help.

Thanks.

I'm bumping this back up again. Someone out there must use micro current machines. Help please, any advice would be much appreciated.

try posting on the babtac forum as there should be plenty of people to help you on there who do beauty therapy as well!!! I used to use belle sante facial tone machine where I used to work and the trainer comes to the salon to teach you. I have to say the results were amazing but I dont know how much it cost to buy or rent? Sorry

hi hun have you tried silhouehette dermalift , i dont know what they are like , but they are reasonably priced
the website is
www.silhouettebeauty.com and the phone number is 0161 980 1080
hth love dee

Thanks Dee
Have emailed them for a brochure.
Any other opinions/advice much appreciated.

i found that the body ultimate has more of a lift than any other machine , that i have had a treatment with. I have the treatment in a salon, so i am not too sure of the price. Have not tried the others except caci so can not comment on there succes from a clients point of view. Good luck in your search!!

Yes definatly body ultimate is the best by far they provided free training in house. there machines are very resonably price and give the best results by far as i have used most machine. thye wqill even come around first and give you a free demonstrtaion first to see if you like it

Heres there number 08000 730430

I have the CACI Ultra & although the machine is expensive to buy outright it is quite reasonable buying it through their lease offer.

Yes definatly body ultimate is the best by far they provided free training in house. there machines are very resonably price and give the best results by far as i have used most machine. thye wqill even come around first and give you a free demonstrtaion first to see if you like it

you must really love it seeing as all of your posts are just raving about the company. :rolleyes:

UBeauty said:
Hi, i currenlty have no qualifications either and within a year i was able to open my own slaon. i was just like you not sure which way to turn. i bought a facial and a body machine form a compnay called body ultimate based in liverpool. they havbe been going for ages, they are really supportive and really helped me build up my clientel and everything. its two machine one for the face and one for the body . the body machine does bust,buttocks friming tonieng and lifting. it alos perform a really effective anti celluite treatment and lymphatic drainage. Now the face machine on the other hand perform skin tightening, reduced lines and wrinkle, rejuvenates the skin. the face machine does 9 treatments altogethor.

they provided full training and it did not matter that i had no qualifications as the trainer was briliant and training was done at my home/salon. also they put me in touch wiht a very repitable insurer who does insure people using these machine without having any formal qualifications. all training is certified and the best thing was the two machine only came to £8300. with all the skincare products i could possibly need. its brilliant

heres there number 08000 730430. they will as well come to see you and give you a totally free no obligation demonstration.

i have never looked back (They also do spray tanning stuff too)

I have quoted UBeauty from another thread immediately above as I am hoping some clarification can be given re the training provided by 'Body Ultimate'.You mention that you have no qualifications yet you use an electrical machine for firming, toning, lifting, anti cellulite, anti wrinkle and lymphatic drainage. Wow, I would imagine that loads of knowledge regarding anatomy, physiology, indications, contra indications and electrical science would be required!
£8300 is alot of money for no qualification. All of the reputable insurers would happily insure anyone with a recognized and reputable qualifaction for the use of electrical equipment

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is 3 years old now, it was only bumped up by someone promoting body ultimate!! Im assuming the original poster has sorted it by now!! lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back