Micro ring hair extensions. Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not-into-that

Reaction score
Hey guy,

I'm new to this forum and joined to ask for some advice. This has probably been asked 100 times but I'm asking because my hair extension length are longer than the usual requests......

I currently have 100g of virgin peruvian hair on a weaft that I plan to make into I-tip hair to install using micro rings. I've never had this method before but after having fusion bonded hair, I think it will be a cheaper alternative given you can reuse the hair several times. I'm just wondering - as the hair is 26inches; will 200g be enough as I need to order more hair? To anyone else I already have long hair (just covers my boobs) and its rather thick. I want a natural but thick look

Also, I purchased a melting pot that came with free keratin glue beads and started making the i-tips already. It took me hours and was chuffed with my skills haha. Trouble is, a few weeks later my boyfriends brother (for some unknown/strange/freaky) reason decided to sneak them out of my room and give them a late night wash. Hes 24 may i add. I woke up to find them dripping wet and all the glue completely disitigrated into a dusty like dandruff.

He claims he only washed them with shampoo so I'm not sure how that happened because I'm certain I made them pretty perfect. Can anyone recommend any super strong glue I can use for next time? I've seen a brand called 'super keratips' but seems like its only available in America.

Sorry for the long post and hope you guys can help x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back